and you can choose what kind of tree you want to become
just imagine cemeteries looking like this
life after death
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I WANTthis is how all cemeteries should look. its awkward to hug a gravestone. imagine hugging your grandma/tree. ugh rebuild all cemeteries
"Forest of the dead"
SEVENS IN HARRY POTTER. SEVEN BOOKS IN THE SERIES. SEVEN HORCRUXES. SEVENS ON HIS FOREHEAD
Other sevens in Harry Potter:
- 7 years at Hogwarts
- 7 floors of Hogwarts
- 7 galleons for a wand
- 7 positions in quidditch
- 7 tasks in the Sorceror’s Stone
- 7 potions in task 6
- 7 Weasley children
- Ginny is the 1stWeasley girl in 7 generations.
- Gryffindor beats Slytherin for the house cup for the first time in 7 years in the Sorceror’s Stone
- 7 books Gilderoy Lockhart requires for DADA (CoS)
- 7 muggles see Harry and Ron fly the car (CoS)
- 7 days of Aunt Marge (PoA)
- Arthur Weasley wins 700 galleons (PoA).
- 7 tear drops on Hagrid’s letter to Hermione (PoA).
- 7 people in the Shrieking Shack (PoA): Harry, Hermione, Ron, Sirius, Lupin, Snape, and Pettigrew.
- Voldemort killed Frank Bryce who was 77 to make the 7th horcrux.
- 7 locks on Moody’s trunk (GoF)
- Dobby has 7 socks (GoF)
- Unicorns don’t turn pure white until they’re 7 years old. (GoF)
- Harry was “born as the 7th month dies…” (OotP)
- 7 memories of Tom Riddle (HBP)
- Harry and Ron get 7 O.W.L.s each (HBP)
- 7DADA teachers
- 7 questions Bellatrix asks Severus in Spinner’s End
- 7 Harry Potters with 7 Order members
- 7 races in the wizarding world: Human, Giant, Goblin, Centaur, Elf, Werewolf, Veela
- There are 142 stairs at Hogwarts which adds to 7 (1+4+2=7)
- Cleansweep 7
- Gryffindor Tower is located on the 7th floor
- Nicholas Flamel and his wife have 7 years age difference
- 7 hidden passageways out of Hogwarts on the Marauders’ Map
- Flitwick’s office (where Sirius is locked in PoA) is on the 7th floor
- 700 ways to commit a foul in Quidditch.
- The Tri-Wizard Tournament was first established 700 years before it’s appearance in the GoF.
- Fred and George charge 7 sickles for a canary cream
- Clause Seven of the Decree states that magic may be used before Muggles in exceptional circumstances
- The Room of Requirement, used for DA meetings, is on the 7th floor. (OotP)
- Cormac McLaggen’s mother was married 7 times. (HBP)
- 7 death eaters at the tower in HBP: Draco, Fenrir, Amycus, Alecto, tall blond, Snape, Gibbon as well as 7 members of the Order and the DA: McGonagall, Tonks, Lupin, Neville, Ginny, Hermione, Ron
- Lily began going out with James in their 7th year at Hogwarts
- The prophecy is in row 97 in the Department of Mysteries
- There are 7 Animagi registered with the Improper Use of Magic Office
- 7 people locked in the Malfoy’s cellar (DH): Ollivander, Luna, Dean, Harry, Dean, Ron, and Griphook
- 7 Snakes on the entrance to the chamber of secrets
The one with Frank Bryce is wrong :c He wasn’t the one used to make Nagini into a horcrux
I think this might be my favourite scene in all the Pirates of the Caribbean films. I can’t decide whose reaction I like best: Davy Jones’ look of sheer pride after ruining Will’s tea, Will’s look of “For fuck’s sake, I was drinking that” as it goes flying out of his hand, or Beckett’s look of horror at the sight of wasted tea.
Give your body a minute to catch up with how cute your personality is.
Grandmaster Ip Man and his most famous pupil, Bruce Lee.
Check out the following poem, the passion is amazing, the talent is incredible. This is the author’s blog, seriously your dash sucks if you don’t have her on it
The hardest part about moving on
will be having to accept the fact
you are no longer mine.
Frankly, my dear,
the thought of you being with someone else
Some other girl will get to
moan your name,
and feel your touch,
and leave their marks upon your back,
and it’s not fair.
Why does she get to wake up next to you
and taste your lips
when I’m the one that loves you
and you just met?
You will hold her like you held me.
You will talk to her like you talked to me.
You will look at her like you looked at me.
You will grab her hips, bite her lips, pull her hair,
kiss her, grope her breasts, finger her, fuck her, moan for her.
And as you hold her close,
hold her close to your heart that once beat with mine and take her in every position imaginable to every inch of the room you were supposed to share with me,
I will have realized that I am nothing.
All of it meant nothing to you,
and I was nothing, nothing, nothing.
No one particular and not any more special than the girl responsible for the pleasure you’re feeling throughout your entire body.
And darling, you have every right.
You have every right
to fuck every girl in the bar.
But that doesn’t stop me from wanting to crush my brain
with a bullet, with a hammer,
with anything to make the images stop.
(Please, I can’t look at them anymore.)
There are too many vivid pictures inside my head
of you being with someone else in bed.
And here I am on the bathroom floor
choking on all my mistakes,
and vomiting out all of my fears.
(There mere idea of it all makes me physically sick)
And what hurts the most
is probably knowing that
you will have touched her exactly
the same way you touched me, but
you will not break her heart,
no. You will not whisper promises to her
and leave her and give up on her,
like what you did to me. Remember?
(So I guess, in a way, she’s more special than me, huh?)
But it’s my own fault anyway because
I should’ve known boys
who can only keep four-month relationships
will eventually disappoint you and stop trying
after two months of wonderful happiness together.
"I only wanted you to fuck me,
but then I got greedy, I wanted you to love me.”
Thanks for proving them right.
For all the people that said we didn’t have a chance.
For all the people that took bets on how short we’d last.
I should’ve seen it coming.
"I wanna bet with them so I can win
and get rich when I come back to you.
We’ll prove them wrong, baby.
You are the best thing in my life right now.
You are the best thing that’s ever happened to me.
I am so lucky to have you.”
Then please explain with an essay
why there’s another girl
blowing your dick right now.
"I don’t feel like myself anymore."
It’s terrible, isn’t it? Falling in love.
Loving someone so much and so real
that they start becoming a part of your soul.
You change and you’re losing yourself
into the existence of that other person.
(And I’ve always thought it was beautiful
to share your life with someone but
who am I to judge you for being so scared?)
So when you stare at her pretty face
like you did with mine,
I hope you’ll hear my voice asking -
Does she know how lucky she is?
Does she know how wonderful you are? Does she even care?
Does she love you like I do?
Will she want something more than a one-night stand? Will you give it to her?
Or will she just be another one of your conquests?
Will you push her up against the shower wall until she screams out for all the neighbors to hear or will you prefer to take her from behind, sideways, or standing up?
I can’t take it,
I can’t take it,
I can’t take it.
how am I supposed to handle this?
I can’t erase the memory of your face,
the way you looked beneath me with
my hands on your chest,
the smoothness of breathing I discovered when
my mouth inhaled the air you exhaled from your lips, or
the way you pushed me down onto the covers with
your hand on my mouth and the other on my waist,
and until now
my body responds to only you because,
making love or dirty sex,
you always unapologetically took what was yours.
And that’s the problem -
I’m still yours.
You still have my heart completely, whereas
Now you see?
Why the thought of you
being with someone else is
literally killing me.
And you couldn’t care less.
Because I am just one of the writhing bodies
that ruined your bed sheets;
and the physicality of sex
with someone you can touch
could never beat the simplicity of love
with someone miles away.
I lose to her.
I lost to a stranger that you met at a pub, in a bar, on the beach, from a friend of a friend, or —
I’m running high on coffee,
but low on spirits,
and my anxiety is rising,
while I’m trying to keep the demons at bay.
(It’s getting worse again,
and I’m running out of excuses
not to hurt myself)
I haven’t slept at all for days,
and I think you know exactly what my nightmares
will be all about.
My chest feels like
I swallowed shards of glass
that cut me each time I breathe.
Someone please stab my eyes and rip out my insides, because
being alive reminds me too much of
what loving you feels like.
Sade Andria Zabala (surfandwrite) | The Art of Losing You (Love vs Sex)
No one ever warned me about this part of moving on. The movies and love songs never showed or sang about this part of being in love. So I thought I’d do you all a favor and tell you ahead.
(Please don’t use/quote/copy-paste any part of my poems without crediting source. Please don’t delete this. RESPECT THE AUTHOR!)
— Mark Haddon (via psych-facts)
Friendly reminder that Tom Felton improvised this scene because he forgot his line.
A+ acting, would cackle again.
I love how he looks genuinely impressed in the last gif.